This is a great, low carb option, for those looking for a tasty but light dinner or lunch!
310g of Ricotta
250g of Spinach
25mls White Wine
2 Cloves of garlic chopped
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
- Slice the eggplants into thin pieces, about 1cm thick, and fry on a char grilling pan until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Chop and fry the onion and the garlic. Add the white wine and cook until it has evaporated.
- Remove the stalks from the spinach and roughly slice the spinach leaves.
- Add to the pan and stir until wilted.
- Add the ricotta, salt and peper.
- Lay strips of eggplant on a chopping board and put 2 – 3 tablespoons on filling at one end.
- Roll upwards until in a circle and hey presto! You have Eggplant cannelloni.
- Cover with your favourite pasta sauce and enjoy!