This salad is based on a salad available from Wholefoods in the states. It makes a good quantity and lasts in the fridge all week, so it's perfect to accompany work lunches or as a mid-afternoon snack.
Serves: 10 cups
- 2 heads broccoli, stems removed
- 1 head cauliflower, stems removed
- 2.5cups shredded carrot
- 1/2cup sunflower seeds
- 1cup currants
- 1/2cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2cup raisins
- 4-6T fresh lemon juice (or to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- agave or honey to drizzle before serving
- In a food processors, blitz/pulse the broccoli, cauliflower and carrots until they resemble the pic in this recipe.
- Stir in sunflower seeds, currants, raisins and parsley.
- Add lemon juice and seasonings.
- Drizzle with honey or agave and serve.