These wings are ideal for a house-warming, hosting an All Blacks game, or a tupperware party. They go a long way and are delicious! Get the marinade on the night before for the most potent taste.
Prep: 30 mins| Cook time: 50 mins| Serves: 4
- 1kg chicken wings, halved
- 1/4cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1t paprika
- 1t ground cumin
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- lime wedges for serving
- In a shallow dish, mix oil, paprika, cumin, lemon zest and black pepper.
- Add wings, turn to coat in dressing. Cover and marinate in fridge for 1-24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Cook over low to medium heat on an oiled BBQ hotplate for approx 45mins until cooked through and crispy. Baste with juices from time to time.
- Serve wings on a platter sprinkled with salt and lime wedges.