After drinking and eating my way thorough Christmas, I decided enough was enough, and engaged in a cunning plan with Results Room trainers Alice and Simon, to get me fighting fit.
Fast forward and I have now achieved some pretty cool things:
1. I can now jog non stop for an hour (been a couple of years since I last achieved that!).
2. There is now 8kg's less of me.
3. I can now defend myself in my weekly boxing and sparring sessions with Simon!
4. Alice and Nikki's Friday morning Stairs sessions are no longer the enemy.
5. I'm only eating REAL food! (no more takeways for me!)
This is only the start - and actually hasn't been that difficult - more about finding a rhythm, making real commitments to my PT (Alice), and being ruthlessly honest about my adherence (or not!).