This recipe is from Results Room member, Adrian Pucher.
I discovered this recipe in Vietnam while travelling, and ate it just about every day. Much of this recipe will depend on your tastes and how smelly you want to be.
Prep: 5mins| Cook time: 25mins
- 3-4 shanghai cabbages (bok choy)
- 1 large onion
- 6-7 cloves of garlic
- 1-2t fish sauce
- note: instead of bok choy, you can substitute with green beans or shredded cabbage
- Dice the onions and garlic to a small size, add to frypan on low heat and slowly dry fry until cooked (about 20 mins). Do not burn as this makes the onions sour.
- Add fish sauce and mix through. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the bok choy (or cabbage or beans) and mix through onion and garlic mix to glaze the cabbages. After about 5 minutes, or when the bok choy (or cabbage or beans) is/are soft, serve.