Perfect for spring when these veg are at their best. You cant beat this classic flavour combo. An oldy but a goody.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 500g new potatoes
- 2 bunches asparagus, blanched and cut into quarters
- 4 boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 t capers, finely chopped
- 1/2C extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4C lemon juice
- 1 t sea salt
1. Cut potatoes down to suitable bit sized pieces. Simmer in boiling salted water 15-20 mins until just tender. Drain & refresh. 2. Place all ingredients for vinaigrette in small jar and shake well. 3. Layer potatoes, asparagus spears, and egg in serving bowl and dress.