by Julie Biuso
After cleaning the winter scunge of your BBQ, marinate these wee babies and make them your first BBQ of the season.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2t ground cumin seeds
- 2t ground fennel seeds
- 2t turmeric
- 1 and 1/2t salt
- 1T raw sugar
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 6T thick part of a can of coconut cream
- 700g trimmed pork, cut into cubes
- small bamboo skewers, soaked in cold water for 30 mins
1. In a bowl mix seeds, turmeric, salt, sugar and lemon zest. Blend in coconut cream, then add the pork pieces. 2. Stir well to coat the pork. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours. 3. Thread meat onto the skewers, about 4 pieces per skewer. Brush with a little oil, then cook on high heat on the hot plate until cooked through. 4. Serve with a Results Room Real Food side salad.