Try this simple and delicious four ingredient recipe.
1 1/2 C mashed banana
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 scoops of protein powder (chocolate works well). This is not a necessity.
1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy peanut butter is nice as it adds a bit of texture). Pic’s peanut butter is the best!
If needed you can add 1-2 tsp of stevia to make it a bit sweeter. Alternatively you could use honey and/or make sure your bananas are super ripe.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
– Mash banana, blend along with cocoa and protein powder.
– Melt peanut butter so it is runny/smooth.
– Combine peanut butter with blended mix until it has a sticky consistency.
– Spread the mixture into a lined baking tin (you will find that it is very sticky).
– Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Take it out and leave to cool, then cut up.
Hint! Have with some Greek yogurt for a yummy sweet treat.
These little beauties are very moreish so don’t over indulge!