Try this tasty salad, ideally eaten on a picnic blanket during those summer months.
Prep: 10mins| Cook time: 35 mins| Serves: 4
- 250g yellow cherry tomatoes
- 250g grape tomatoes
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 200g baby green beans, trimmed and blanched
- sea salt & cracked pepper
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1/4cup sherry vinegar
- 1.5cups green and purple basil leaves
- shaved pecorino, to serve
- Put tomatoes and beans into a large dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place oil, garlic and anchovies into a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook for 2-3 mins until golden.
- Remove from heat, add vinegar and stir to combine.
- Spoon dressing over tomatoes and beans and allow to marinate for 30 mins.
- After the salad has finished marinating, add the basil and toss to combine. Top with pecorino to serve.