Do you want to make some Halloween treats for your kids but don’t want to load them up on sugar? Try these apple mouths for a tasty but creepy looking snack!
- Mini Marshmallows
- Peanut Butter
- Strawberry’s – optional
- Cut the apple into even slices – about 1.5cm thick.
- Put peanut butter on one side of the apple slice and lay down with the peanut butter facing up
- Put the marshmallows on the peanut butter to look like teeth
- Get another slice with peanut butter and put on top of the marshmallow with it angled down towards the back
- OPTIONAL: if you want to make these even more creepy you can blend up some strawberries and put over the teeth to look like blood
Serve and enjoy!